Friday, September 30, 2011

September, What a Great Month!

Today is the last day of September. That means I only have two weeks left at the Seventh Grade Center before moving on to fifth grade math and science at Lanier Elementary in Tulsa. I can't even believe it. I have seriously enjoyed every second that I have spent with my classes. The students are absolutely wonderful and they make me laugh or teach me something new on a daily basis. Normally what they are teaching me has to do with technology. I can't believe how good these twelve and thirteen year old children are with SMART Boards!

Tomorrow is October 1st, this means that tomorrow I will officially be able to say "I get married next month!" That is more exciting to me than I know how to explain. I can't wait to be with the love of my life on a daily basis instead of just on the weekends. It's killing me that we can't already do that. But that's okay. 51 Days!!!

I got my graduation information in the mail on Wednesday. That's pretty crazy. I never thought that I would make it to my college graduation and now I'm almost there. Only 2.5 months! There are so many crazy things that will happen over the next 3 months and I can't wait for them to start happening.

I don't really have a lot to talk about and I'm supposed to be writing my Teacher Work Sample. So I'm gonna get back to that now.

-Kristina

No comments: