Monday, October 25, 2010

One of the best weekends

While some people may disagree, or agree, or not care either way, I think that this past weekend was one of the best weekends that I have had in a long time. To be completely honest, the people I spent the weekend with might not even agree. But that's fine. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Fridays are always so good. They are the first day I get to see Lucas in awhile and I always look forward to them so much. The never disappoint. This one was no different. We went on one of the best dates that we've had in awhile. We started out the evening going to Fat Guy's Burger Bar. This is a small restaurant on Greenwood in downtown Tulsa.



Personally, I thought it was delicious. Mostly cause I love hamburgers. And partly because I don't get to be with my boyfriend very often so I like everything I do when I'm with him. I had a double cheeseburger with BBQ sauce and lettuce. Yum. He had a double bacon cheeseburger with mayo and jalapenos. I'm 99% sure that's what he had. But it was delicious.


Then we walked to the Center of the Universe. This is also downtown. The walking there was just as much fun as being there. I just love being with him. But anyways. Most websites define this place as a sonic anomally. It's really cool. You stand in the middle of a circle and you can hear yourself echoing. Unless you are the one standing in the middle of the circle, you can't hear it. So it was really neat to play around there for a while. Here we are in the center of the universe.




Then we drove around for awhile trying to decide what to do. Eventually we ended up at Halloween Express. It was fun to look around here at all the different costumes. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory. We had a ten dollar gift card so we decided to go use it on some dessert. I love cheesecake. I had a lovely piece of white chocolate caramel macademia nut. He had dulce de leche. Yum. It was delicious.


That was the end of Friday. Saturday was pretty exciting as well. Sleeping in....always fantastic. And then I went to Lucas' house for some pumpkin carving/painting. Here are some of our creations.

Candi painted Elphaba from Wicked

Connie painted a pretty sweet tree scene.

Connie also carved a tree.

Me and Lucas carved a haunted castle/house thing.

Then it was Sunday. We had my mom's birthday get together and we played a game all afternoon. It was so much fun. I absolutely love spending time with my family and the game we played, "Dicecapades," was so much fun!

I think that's all.

-Kristina

No comments: