Thursday, May 13, 2010

So long

I can't believe how long it's been since I last wrote. Especially because so many good things have happened.

- I got a B in my French class! This was a huge accomplishment and I'm one hundred percent sure that I did the best that I could.
- My gpa this semester was a 3.8. I will get a 4.0 next semester. I know that I can so I will make it happen.
- I've realized that I am happy where my life is right now. Truly this time. Someone asked me recently if I was engaged yet and my response was different. Usually I'd say, unfortunately not. But this time I said, I'll let you know when it happens. Maybe it was just who I was talking to that made that response easier. But I realized that I shouldn't be in a hurry. He told me he understood and he'd look forward to the announcement. And I replied with, yea, I'll look forward to yours, too. I don't know. I'm just sick of not living in today. So I'll start doing that.

I've also screwed up a lot lately. I can't seem to do things right. Ever. And that's very frustrating. Even when I'm happy I can't be happy because I'm just constantly hurting the person that is closest to me. I don't know. I feel like I'm struggling a lot and I don't know how to fix it.

Please pray for me and my struggles.

-Kristina

No comments: