Monday, January 24, 2011

10 Facts You May Not Know About Me

1. My right foot is bigger than my left. Like a whole shoe size. Almost a shoe size and a half. When I played soccer I almost always wore two socks on my left foot to prevent blisters since my shoe was so big.

2. There aren't a whole lot of things that I feel truly passionate about. But there are a few: my faith in Jesus, my relationship with Lucas, playing my trumpet, and education.

3. There are like 6 TV shows that I watch regularly. I used to not watch TV at all so this is kind of a big deal that I spend that much time watching it. I just know that I don't have much longer of this semi-free life. I'll get married and have a family and never get to really watch TV again haha. So I'll continue to watch.

4. I'm addicted to NFL football. It's ridiculous. I watch it very regularly and always look forward to football season. My favorite team? Go Colts!

5. The Food Network and TLC are two of my favorite cable networks. They are great.

6. Je parle Francais. Un été, je suis allé à l'école dans les sud de la France. Specifiquement, Arles.

7. When someone makes a significant impact on my life, I tend to look up to them for a long time.

8. I have a bucket list that I'm trying to finish. Currently I'm working on running a 10k. I have a bit of training still to do. I have no idea how I used to make it through an entire soccer game.

9. I started playing competitive soccer when I was 9. And played on the same team until I was 17, except for two years in there when I decided recreational soccer would be more fun. It was fun. But I loved the coach and players on my other team much more. Now anytime I see little girls wearing ExtremeFC jerseys I tell them that I was on the first ever Extreme team. So apparently I feel a bit of pride for that soccer team. We were good and won some tournaments.

10. I have problems talking a lot. I get incredibly uncomfortable in front of people I don't know. I stutter often. I mix my words up. I say sentences that don't make any sense. I just have problems talking. It sucks. But it happens.

That's all. I just wanted to share some facts. The end.

-Kristina

No comments: