Friday, April 2, 2010

The Race to the Finish

I think that it's absolutely crazy that I only h ave 3 weeks of school left. Then there are 2 weeks of finals but I'm not sure if I have any finals those weeks. Which is awesome.

Everyone tells you that college will fly by...who knew that was actually true? I feel like the end is so quickly approaching. In 5 more weeks, I'll only have 3 semesters left. Granted, I plan on getting a masters degree...but that's different. Graduate school is nothing like undergrad. It's just crazy.

I did something this week that I've been very bad about doing for a long time. I invited someone to church. I did it thinking there was no way she'd say yes...and then God surprised me again by having her agree to come. Sunday's still a long ways away so we'll see if it keeps, but even so, I did something that I thought was so hard, and God showed me that it can be very easy.

This weekend is going to be very long. I have to be at church at 6:30 on Easter. That's earlier than I've been anywhere in a long time.

It's official that I'm going to Las Vegas for my 21st birthday. I'm pretty excited because Lucas is coming with my family and I. My parents are gonna have to work hard to keep us out of the wedding chapels. ;)

I need to go now. I'm supposed to be writing my French paper. Speaking of which, I think there's a pretty good chance that I'm going to get a B in this class. There is a chance of a C, but I just feel like I'm going to get a B. We'll see how it goes.

-Kristina

No comments: